Thursday, April 27, 2017

I pray that you are bitch!


I take a vow to never look at you.  I try not to gawk at you. I take a stand to ignore you but you say, ‘Hi’. I am speechless and back to square one.
Moving on was never this difficult. I pray that you are a bitch.

I swear to never think of you. I am determined not to fall for you. I take a stand to ignore you but you make eye-contact with me amongst a dozen others & give me that smile. I am smitten & back to square one.
Moving on was never this difficult. I pray that you are a bitch.

I want to be mean to you. I want to fill you with rebuke. I try to look at you with disdain but your puppy dog eyes tell me you are hungry. I can’t help but prepare a warm meal for you & get back to square one.
Moving on was never this difficult. I pray that you are a bitch.


I try to be a dick. I stop looking at you saying you aren’t curvy enough. I avoid you saying you aren’t voluptuous enough but then you tie up your hair & brush away your forelocks. My jaws drop open & I get back to square one.

I am determined to be a dick. I swear not to entertain you. But you tell me you like Ferrero Rocher & I suddenly wish I had chocolate syrup oozing through my veins. I got back to square one a long time ago!

Moving on was never this difficult. I pray that you are a bitch…but you are such a darling!


No comments:

Post a Comment